Senior Account Executive
Pophouse’s senior account executive is an expert at connecting with people and bringing in business. This person is responsible for growing and developing company relationships and promoting Pophouse within the industry + community. This role is perfect for someone who has proven sales experience, worked in the architecture or interior design industry and a commitment to building connections. The individual should be able to effectively present the value of transformational design and its positive impact on business.
- Research organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Build relationships with business leaders who make decisions affecting facilities facilities, real estate, and office design.
- Research the needs of companies and learn who makes decisions about facilities, real estate, and office design
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Collaborate with clients to identify needs and deliver product solutions
- Walk clients through the presales process
- Draft, coordinate content, and deliver final dPOP Service Agreements that are customized to the clients needs.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events to increase sales knowledge and network with industry professionals.
- Monitor and report-out on status of sales goals for the team and ensure goals are met
- Participate in regular training on products, services, and clients
- Develop communication strategies with both internal and external teams for client interaction
- Utilize Hubspot data to monitor status towards metrics
- Assist with data transfer into Mavenlink to ease project transition to Project Management team.
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management + organizational skills, and attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of the architecture / interior design industry and its current events
- Dynamic and personable
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Self-starter with a “do what it takes” attitude, i.e. extremely proactive, responsible, and a great asset to the team
- Able to thrive in a fun, team-oriented, competitive environment
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, interior design, business management, or related field
- 5+ years experience working in an architecture or design firm
- Strong interpersonal skills with an extreme passion for client success
- Experience in customer service, sales, or related area with a track record of exceeding sales goals and increasing revenue
- Ability to learn new systems, methods, and techniques
- Ability to perform at a fast pace with attention to detail and accuracy